For Season 1 Black Lambs and Wolfdog, Closers' story is set in New Seoul, Gangnam, in the year 2020.
This page will be worked on in the future.
| SPOILERS: S1 Story Summary by Kanra
|Hover over the blacked-out text to view
Also, as I am not finishing my Translation project anytime soon, here is the translation of Wolfdogs in Season 1 in very few bullet points
- They are told to gather remnants of a Dimensional.
- They are told to go on a suicide mission. They live.
- They have to obey to Siyoung.
- They collect some more remnants, while activating Kalbach's Research Facility and activating his 'phantom' to come out. They get the stuff they needed from Kalbach's reserch facility.
- They initially decide to kill Empress Coccoon, but higher power tells them not to.
- They rescue Mamba, the Dimensional.
- They cure Mamba, the Dimensional, while Jeongmi becomes captured and is forced to help them.
- Jeongmi's negative energy creates Puppet Master.
- Masked Kim, vice president of Wolfdogs, can't stand to look at the atrocities that Siyoung is ordering them to do, therefore takes them under his care.
- He is soon reduced to lower workman status by Siyoung when she is elected as the new President of Vultures after the current one was killed.
- Wolfdogs are ordered to kill Jeongmi to get rid of Puppet Master, but Jeongmi is saved by Wolfdogs somehow defeating Puppet Master.
- Mamba is healed, but Siyoung secretly plants a pain device like Wolfdog's choker in Mamba's brain.
- They go to G*Tower.
- In G*Tower, they re*build Hecatoncheires, planning to use it as a weapon>
- Mamba is also brought to the Dragon's Throne to become the new Astaroth, which Siyoung also plans to use as a weapon and sell it to other countries.
- Trainer and Wolfdogs finally stand up for themselves and fight against Siyoung secretly
- They eventually thwart her plans, but her plan was to cause chaos, not to sell the weapons
- Siyougn dies by Hechatonkeireis
- Wolfdogs take care of her mess, emotional fight with Mamba. Gangnam is yet saved again by Wolfdogs.
- Government and UNON trying to hide their ill doings blame everything on Wolfdogs and now they are on the run
- They reach Epilogue area, and pretend they are closers
- They find terrorist groups, and initially intends to let them be
- But Trainer asks Wolfdog members himself to help him stop them
- They thwart whatever plan was going on, and they move onto Airport to secretly get on an airplane cargo to escape from bounty hunters