Rare costumes are currently the highest grade of costume available in Closers. It's a set of costume that is composed of 10 pieces, and it will grant change in the character illustration, voice, and dungeon entrance/finish animation. Info: http://closershq.com/Discussion-Information-about-Rare-Costume-Splendor-of-Darkness
In order to obtain Rare Costumes, a player must merge costumes together.
There are few requirements to merging:
- Have the item "Synchro Fiber" (싱크로 섬유), which can be bought from the cash shop for 900 NX. It can also be bought from the Black Market by players who has bought them to sell, and it available for relatively cheap price.
- Have two 2-star costume pieces or two 3-star costume pieces.
- One costume must be your own character's, while the other can be any character's.
- The rank of the costumes must be the same in order to merge.
- The slot of the costumes must be the same in order to merge.
- For example, shoes can only be merged with shoes, and and weapon can only be merged with weapons.
- OPTIONAL: A "Phase Trade Silk" (위상 트레이드 실크) can be used in the merging process to pass down the tuning option of the 3 star base costume.
When "Synchro Fiber" is used (right-clicked), the user is taken to a Costume Merging interface.
First right-click the base costume that you want to use. As merging is only possible for your own character, the base costume must be for your own character. After that, costumes that can be used as materials pop up on the right. This costume that you use as material for the base can be for any other character; it doesn't have to be your own character's costume.
Depending on the rank of the costume, the merge success rate will be different:
2-star merging rate: 10% 3-star merging rate: 75% (100% during the week of release)
If the merging is successful, the player will be granted the 3-piece costume piece of the part that they have merged.
If the merging is unsuccessful, the player will be given a choice between two costumes to keep: the original base material, or a random costume with the same category (shoe, top, etc.) as the base material for the character.
Confirmed Random Costume
- Street Hip Hop
- Skyward Hero (Monkey Magic) (C)
- Saboli (C)
- Union Academy (A)
When the 6-piece set is complete, the idle animation for the character in Town areas is changed. You will also be able to use the special emoticon of the character sitting on a throne by typing /왕좌 or using the emoticon.
When the 10-piece set is complete, the character illustration will be replaced with the unique illustration for the Rare Costume. This affects the character portrait on the UI, Loading screen, PVP match, and skill cut-in. It will also change the dungeon entrance/finish animation, while also changing the voice of the character to suit the theme of the Rare Costume.
Although the Rare Costumes have the exact same set effect as any other 3-star costume sets, they have an additional set effect if the 10-piece set is complete.
- Rare Costume Set Effect (10/10):
- Physical Crit Damage +35%, Magical Crit Damage +35%, OA/OC Finishing Move +2
-Do note that while you need 10 pieces to get the set effect, it doesn't have to be of the same set. (ie: 6/6 SoD + 4/4 Cybernetic OR 6/6 SoD + 3/4 SoD + 1/4 Cybernetic will still grant you bonus stats, however, they will not grant you their specific set effect (illustration/emote/voice etc..) )
Temporary Name List
사이버네틱 = Cybernetic
|Insert the character's name in the XXX for your character's costume.
(Seha = 이세하, Seulbi = 이슬비, Yuri = 서유리, J = 제이, Tein = 미스틸, Nata = 나타, Levia = 레비아, Harpy = 하피, Tina = 티나, 바이올렛 = Violet)
-Splendor of Darkness:
-Splendor of Darkness:
★Note that all the items have a tag [레어] at the end (simply meaning "Rare"), but the item should popup without the tag.